Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31

Thread: Oh my goodness...gasp!!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member bethmn's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2005
    Posts
    345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was so excited I was hyperventilating!

    Look who I found at a TS today..just tossed on the shelf for $4.80 apiece!!!
    f0dd5db0
    I think Molly2 will be adopted by my DGD Hanna and Sam just may stay with us.
    I'll have to have a talk with Molly1 and see how she feels.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member wrxgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    876
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Whats a TS? lol
    BTW!!! That must be the "find of the year"!!!!! [img]smile.gif[/img]
    They look wonderful! [img]smile.gif[/img]

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ December 28, 2005 07:22 PM: Message edited by: wrx-gal ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member MollyMolly's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 12th, 2005
    Posts
    236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WOAH. [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] You are SO LUCKY!!!!! Are they PM? I can't get over how lucky you are!!!!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member MollyMolly's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 12th, 2005
    Posts
    236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by wrx-gal:
    Whats a TS? lol
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I think it means Thrift Shop. [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    talentedtwelve12
    Guest talentedtwelve12's Avatar

    Post

    grrr... finds like these make my head spin. I haven't found a single AG doll. Not even a mini one. [img]frown.gif[/img]

    Well, I guess congratulations.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member jlogemann17's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    483
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm guessing TS is thrift store- what an amazing find!

  7. #7
    talentedtwelve12
    Guest talentedtwelve12's Avatar

    Post

    oh, what's molly 1 and molly 2?
    One's samantha and the other's molly... [img]confused.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member MollyMolly's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 12th, 2005
    Posts
    236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by *Marisol_Grace_Girl*:
    grrr... finds like these make my head spin. I haven't found a single AG doll. Not even a mini one. [img]frown.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Don't feel bad. I haven't found anything either.
    [img]frown.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    rolloverrover
    Guest rolloverrover's Avatar

    Post

    I'm no expert, but those look PM to me.

    Maybe somebody got Elizabeth and Felicity for Christmas and so it was "out with the old and in with the new."

    Awesome find!!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member bethmn's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2005
    Posts
    345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    oh, what's molly 1 and molly 2
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sorry..Molly1 is my darling 'personal' Molly..
    And the Molly I found is Molly2.
    I can't believe someone just gives these girls away.
    This makes 6 I've found at this 'T'hrift 's'hop.
    Another Sam(who already lives with Hanna and is VERY loved)
    2 AGOT..one MINT (really) still had her tags..
    And our pampered Josefina.
    And 5 or 6 BB's who have been adopted.
    Guess sometimes I'm just in the right place at the right time.

    Hanna felt so bad for her TS Sam..wondering why somebody "threw her away"
    but had to tell her..
    Sometimes when a little girl doesn't want to play with her ,it's better to give her away then to let her sit in the closet.

    She is pretty good with that explaination..but she loves her Sam so much,I think she got the best little mommie.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •